20 interesting facts to help you get to know me better!
I’m a pretty open book. But if you’re only just discovering my blogs, it might be a bit tricky to get to know me. So I’ve put together a fun little list with odd facts about me!
Get To Know Me!
- I’ve lived in Melbourne, Australia my whole life
- I have a giant ginger cat named Chester
- My house is a 5 minute walk to the beach
- At 17, I converted the garage into a “Pirates Den”
- I speak German (ja, wirklich!)
- There’s a bolt in my ear (yes, I know it’s called an industrial piercing)
- I dropped out of science before studying design
- I have a Bachelor of Digital Media Design (I make stuff for screens)
- My degree major was web (specifically usability)
- My degree minor was animation
- I have clinical depression
- I haven’t had an alcoholic drink since 2015
- Mornings are not my friends until I’ve had a coffee
- I play A LOT of Minecraft. And Skyrim. And Civilization.
- I’ve only broken 1 bone (my arm in high school)
- My house is overrun with plants
- The laundry is currently a make-shift greenhouse
- The only foods I won’t eat are bananas and Vegemite
- I’m super obsessed with data, analytics and user patterns
- The West Tigers are my rugby team
Hopefully this short list helps you get to know me better. Got something else you’re dying to know? Leave a comment!